No offense to the Caped Crusader, but when it comes to crime prevention in fast food restaurants, nothing holds a candle to the power of video surveillance and CCTV. Fast food restaurants face some unique challenges that make them a target for crime and require having an all seeing set of eyes watching at all times, and even the Dark Knight can’t do that.
Fast Food Security Challenges are Unique
There are several things that make fast food chains highly susceptible to crime. Unlike most businesses, fast food chains generally have a younger set of employees less concerned about safety, a higher turnover rate, a constant flow of customers diverting attention, and cash on hand. All of these things are very attractive to criminals looking for an easy target.
Benefits of Monitored Fast Food Chain Surveillance
A professionally installed and monitored video surveillance and CCTV can help keep your customers, employees, building, and business safe. Here’s how.
- Theft Prevention- Overtly and strategically placed video surveillance systems have been shown to reduce theft. Cameras placed in the backend or at point of sale can reduce employee theft as well as outside theft.
- Protection- cameras and cctv also helps protect your employees and customers from violent crime. Those considering perpetrating a violent crime are much less likely to carry out a crime if there is a threat of being identified and caught.
- Reduces Incidents of Vandalism- Vandalism is common and costly. With cameras placed prominently around the property, vandals will be caught if they attempt to harm your building.
- Quality Control- With cameras in place, business owners can ensure that employees meet all codes and standards.
- Maintain Customer Service- Employers can view the daily working of the business remotely to get a better idea of how they perform in customer service.
- Prevent Loitering- Outdoor cameras deter loitering which ultimately deters crime.
- Gives a view of Customers- video surveillance cameras placed at doors and at the drive-through can provide a clear view of every customer.
Because Batman can’t be everywhere at once, there is S-Tron. S-Tron is a premier provider of electronic security for regional retail and hospitality companies and QSR’s nationwide.
- 3 Critical Security Systems and Tools Every Campus Needs - March 23, 2020
- Jarett Cavell has been appointed as S-TRON’s new President - March 16, 2020
- Why Video Resolution is a Key Factor in Choosing the Best Security Cameras for Your Business - January 28, 2020